Strengthen brand management by making your brand guidelines available as web pages alongside your brand assets in Brandworkz, inspiring designers and marketers to communicate the brand vision and instilling belief in the brand. And with an inbuilt CMS, you can even update your brand messages yourself.
The benefits of Guidelines & Positioning
- Your brand guidelines are always up to date and available to everyone. There are no more legacy versions in circulation because everyone accesses the most up to date one in Brandworkz
- With Guidelines & Positioning the brand is used more consistently. Presented as web pages, your guidelines can communicate your brand positioning in the most lively and engaging way possible, encouraging users to get involved with the brand and driving brand consistency.
- You become more efficient because you can use the inbuilt Content Management System to update brand guidelines quickly, easily and cost effectively. And once you've made a change, the system emails your users to let them know.
1. In the Guidelines & Positioning module, your brand guidelines are displayed as web pages with an in-built Content Management System, meaning they are easy to navigate through and give everyone complete clarity on correct use of assets.
2. You can create as many web pages as you want, explaining all the aspects of your brand including positioning, tone of voice, values, logo usage, illustration and photography style and so on.
3. Upload any file format you like to illustrate your brand. Video, sound, text and diagrams can be used to communicate what the brand is about as there are no limitations.
4. Update anything you need to using the inbuilt Content Managment System. There are no more print costs, legacy versions or lengthy pdf versions which never get looked at. You update your guidelines quickly and easily and everyone sees the same version.
Next: Digital Asset Management