Brandworkz Workflow & Approval allows marketers to manage production of marketing resources and get a clear overview of work in progress, company-wide. Plan, track and approve projects at a glance; annotate artwork online; identify blockages and get materials out to market quicker.
The benefits of Workflow & Approval
- Marketing production times will be up to 80% faster.
- You cannot underestimate the impact that Workflow & Approval will have on people trying to juggle multiple projects, in various programmes, across a range of teams and external suppliers. And the consequent cost savings.
- Workflow & Approval will transform your efficiency and ability to get projects delivered on time and on budget.
- How? It makes it easier to define each workflow. Everyone involved can see at a glance what they need to do and when. Tools, like the structured approvals process and online annotated artwork, help people to work faster and more efficiently. And if schedules do slip, you can quickly identify what the bottlenecks are and how to get back on track.
- So, by streamlining production processes, Workflow & Approval helps you to get collateral out faster, generating sales sooner and, ultimately, making more money for the brand.
1. Workflow & Approval is where you manage and oversee the production of all your marketing materials, across multiple campaigns whether they are generated in-house or externally.
2. Its intuitive and interactive dashboards simplify the entire process, giving an instant picture of current workflow from brief right through to finished work on all projects, highlighting whose input is needed where, on milestones that you define.
3. A calendar signals when actions are overdue, making it easy to spot and remedy any blockages before they cause expensive delays.
4. Annotate artwork online with post-it notes, and edit typos and text in situ, helping you to get to sign-off faster.
5. Workflow & Approval helps you to iron out inefficiencies because it creates an audit trail, which helps you to understand which projects were late and why.