Jens Lundgaard - Founder and CEO
As a leading expert on brand management, Jens has built brands and brand management systems since the nineties, working with companies such as Ford, Shell, Unilever, Nomura Bank, Dun & Bradstreet, Imperial College, Symbian and Cantor Fitzgerald.
It was in his early career while working at a number of branding agencies, that Jens had the idea to develop Brandworkz.
He observed that that many brand launches and re-brands would lose strength and vitality over a one to two year period following their launch because brand managers didn't have the tools for efficient brand management. Jens observed that brand owners were therefore not getting good enough ROI from their costly branding exercises.
Designers who had worked for months and sometimes years on a large re-brand, would often complain that the impact of their work was diluted once it was handed over to the client, because the branding and messaging were used inconsistently or didn't follow the brand guidelines.
Meanwhile, the client would comment that the agency had delivered the entire finished project on a CD-ROM, making it a nightmare to implement accurately across a business, particularly one with many offices and markets.
So Jens founded Brandworkz and it has grown from that first germ of an idea into the global brand management software system it is today.
Some Press and PR:
1. B2B Magazine http://bit.ly/I3SObQ
2. Figaro Digital Magazine http://bit.ly/zG8V8M
3. Capterra Expert Advice Library http://bit.ly/Izs99g
4. CloudPro magazine http://bit.ly/H63gPL
5. Figaro Digital Speech http://bit.ly/GDGi5L
6. Econsultancy Blog 1 http://bit.ly/KqxlJh
7. Econsultancy Blog 2 http://bit.ly/R0wSlk
8. Econsultancy Blog 3 http://bit.ly/TFCHet
9. Marketing Profs Daily Fix http://bit.ly/KnpsYl
10. Marketing Profs Topics http://bit.ly/UlqENS