A distinctive brand and the ability to offer an outstanding brand experience to customers is the biggest differentiator for automotive industry brands today. With customers doing almost all their research into car models and makes before they ever set foot in a showroom, this is ever more important.
How do you ensure marketing success in the automotive industry?
So, marketing and messaging must be high quality and brand consistent both online and in the physical space of the dealership. Marketers are striving to create online environments that provide the freedom to browse products and information with a great brand experience. And in the physical space, for the customer to be served in a brand-consistent surroundings by informative experts who are respectful and quick to respond.
A Brandworkz brand management software platform makes this possible. Automotive industry marketers can centralise, organise and supervise every single element of their marketing content in every digital channel. In addition, Brandworkz educates and aligns dealers to the brand promise. That means streamlined customer experiences in both the digital and physical world.
The challenges for marketing professionals in the automotive industry
- Customers do almost all of their research online before they ever speak to a salesperson.
- 90 per cent of dealerships report a growing volume of customers who will already have chosen their brand and model before arriving at the showroom.
- There are increasing numbers of digital channels through which automotive marketers need to engage with customers.
- Buying a car is, for most people, the second biggest financial commitment of their lives. It can be an emotional process. So the buying process has to match up to the digital experience we all now expect.
- How to create working environments that educate employees, across departments about the brand, so they in turn can transfer the value of the brand to the customer whether that’s online or in-dealership.
- How to create an all-round, consistent and on-brand experience for customers whether they are online or in the showroom.
Brandworkz is a cloud-based brand management software platform that enables you to:
- Engage and educate your staff, dealers and third parties such as agencies about your brand values. It shows them how to deliver a consistently outstanding customer experience that’s on brand, whatever their job role.
- Centralise all your approved and compliant marketing, online: artworks, logos, images, documents, videos, and brand positioning information all lie in one secure, cloud-based digital asset management system for your staff and dealers to use.
- With Web-to-Publish you can allow your dealers to access the marketing materials, templates and brand assets they need to run their own dealership marketing campaigns quickly and accurately, safe in the knowledge that it is approved and on brand.
- Showcase examples of good marketing best practice to your colleagues and other dealerships to drive up standards across the board.
- Manage and automate bespoke marketing artwork production for dealers in a compliant manner. You can set up approval workflows designed to include all necessary people, such as dealer, agency and central marketing, so you are always on top of what’s being produced, minimising duplication.
- Use Brandworkz to train dealers and familiarise them with how to market and sell your brand accurately.
- Reduce the volume of calls from dealers to central marketing requesting marketing materials by 90% because they can self-serve.
- Make every marketing item, brand asset and piece of information available to dealers, with password permissions, at the click of a mouse.
Read more about brand management in the automotive industry
A brand new experience: How the automotive industry is gearing up to meet today’s customer expectations
Volkswagen has a fight on its hands. Revelations last month that the car giant manipulated testing software to make many of its vehicles appear up to twenty times cleaner have…
Formula 1 is all about speed and Infiniti Red Bull Racing is one of the quickest teams on the grid. They wanted a media centre that allowed them to build…