Leading healthcare marketing professionals at Pfizer, Aetna and Transitions Optical know the answer: they’re all using Brandworkz’ innovative cloud-based brand management software platform to take acres of legwork out of their healthcare marketing campaigns.
Healthcare marketing: how has it changed?
Plenty has changed. More digital channels, enhanced focus on customers and changes in regulation have all shaken things up no end. But savvy medical marketers recognise that this is great news. And a fantastic opportunity. The chance to deliver a superb customer experience is now higher than ever, even within the limits of regulation. Modern healthcare companies are seizing this chance to strengthen their brand and increase its value.
The devil’s in the detail
But, without meticulous management, even the best laid marketing plans can go to waste. And that’s where Brandworkz comes to the rescue. With our digital asset management and brand management software platform, healthcare companies can centralise, organise and supervise every single element of their brand information and marketing content. The result? Streamlined customer experiences and a robust healthcare marketing plan that secures a prosperous future.
What are the challenges for marketing professionals in the healthcare industry?
- Medicine is moving from the hospital to the home. This is increasing the number of digital channels through which healthcare marketers need to engage with customers.
- Regulations in the healthcare industry mean numerous departments must approve any marketing content being used externally. This can cause delays getting messages out into the market.
- Patients expect healthcare providers to give them preventative healthcare solutions. Therefore, marketers must produce large volumes of branded content.
- As customers demand higher standards, so hospitals are adopting a hospitality model of customer satisfaction in order to compete on customer experience.
Brandworkz is a cloud-based brand management software platform that helps you:
- Engage and educate your staff and internal teams about your brand values. It shows them how to deliver a consistently outstanding customer experience that’s on brand, whatever their job role.
- Centralise all your approved and compliant healthcare marketing: artworks, logos, images, documents, videos, and brand positioning information all lie in one secure, cloud-based system for your staff to use.
- Allow your teams to access the marketing materials they need to produce content for your digital channels quickly and accurately, safe in the knowledge that it is approved and on brand.
- Showcase examples of customer experience best practice to your colleagues in other teams or locations to drive up standards across the board.
- Manage healthcare marketing artwork production and approval in a compliant manner. You can set up approval workflows designed to include all people, departments and internal systems, including regulatory compliance.