Brandworkz founder and CEO Jens Lundgaard is to speak on a panel of digital marketing leaders at the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)’s Digital Summit on 27th September 2016.
The Summit will take place at the British Museum, and will feature high-profile, inspirational speakers from businesses such as Pitney Bowes, Havas Media, IBM and The Brooklyn Brothers. They will explore the opportunities, questions and solutions in three key areas of marketing in a digital world; navigating across platforms, the art of data science and connecting with consumers.
Jens will be taking questions alongside panelists on:
- How to remain consistent in your brand message across platforms
- How to deliver effectiveness and ROI across of brand asset management platforms
- How much data people are willing to give away for a more personalised experience
- How consumers feel about their data being used for marketing
- How to cut through the noise and ensure that relevant connections are being made
Check out the video below for a quick overview of what will be covered at the event.
Click here to find out more about Brandworkz brand asset management software