Join the Brandworkz team & help us become the world leading provider of brand management software while expanding your knowledge in an exciting work place
Client Services Executive
This is an exciting opportunity to work for Brandworkz, a successful web development company implementing Brand Management software for clients like Hitachi, Zoetis, MONIN, Dr Martens, and Gold’s Gym.
We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about developing their career, working in a business dedicated to providing an outstanding client experience, where people are encouraged to take ownership and excel.
The Client Services Executive position will report into the Head of Client Services and will support the Client Support, Project Management and Account Management teams.
This role will require independence of thought and action, intelligence, assertiveness, and the flexibility to match and exceed client expectations on a daily basis. The successful applicant will get exposure to all sides of the CS department, with potential for specialisation and growth in future.
The CS team is key to ensuring the ongoing satisfaction of our clients and is the face and voice of the company. The importance of great customer service to our clients is growing and this role is key in our ability to continue to deliver outstanding service along with our product. By providing service at this level we are aiming to minimise client churn and maximise revenue from our client base.
What will you achieve in the next 12 months?
- Develop your Customer Support skills using our ticketing software to resolve client queries.
- Work with our in-house development team to resolve technical issues and software bugs.
- Help the Project Managers implement new projects by completing tasks as needed, attending client meetings and following up with clients.
- Help Account Management, providing technical support, taking meeting minutes and following up on actionable tasks.
- You will develop a strong knowledge of our product and apply that knowledge to help our clients and deliver your tasks on time and on budget.
- Engage with clients across a variety of touchpoints, building relationships with key stakeholders on the client side, from junior admins to c-level decision makers.
- Your valuable contribution to the team will lead to increased client happiness, retention and upsell numbers.
- After working across the department, you will develop a deep understanding of all aspects of client services. We will work together to help specialise and develop those skills.
- We see this as a role with huge potential to grow, so we are looking for someone to prove their aptitude in aspects of client servicing.
- Help out the company in any way possible, for example answering phones and helping organise social events.
- A friendly, positive, and calm person able to solve problems in a fast-moving environment.
- Strong organisational, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts and issues to non-technically minded people.
- Task-orientated personality to ensure tasks and jobs and followed up and completed independently.
- Strong belief in the importance of customer satisfaction.
- Keen interest in the digital environment.
- Willing to adapt and grow in the fluid environment of a small company.
- Work independently using your own judgment in the interest of the business.
- You will be able to come to London on a semi-regular basis for team days and to attend client meetings.
- Experience with InDesign (highly desirable).
- Experience of logging incidents with JIRA, Zendesk or Freshdesk, and/or Salesforce (desirable).
- Understanding of escalation procedures and SLAs.
- Ability to convert customer-reported issue to a specific set of steps that can be reproduced by the internal development team.
- A good technical understanding of Internet technologies (CMS/HTML etc…)
- Experience in new media or brand management.