Digital Asset Management - the need for speed
Formula One motor racing is ALL about speed - beating the competition to pole position, to the first corner, to the finishing line - seizing the moment and never letting go.
Off the track too, speed matters.
The ability to communicate the race experience quickly, to share the drama, the excitement, the sheer power and glory of F1 racing with the media and fans offers a compelling PR and competitive advantage.
And the best in the business? Red Bull Racing and Scuderia Toro Rosso with drivers Sebastian Vettel and Mark Webber!
The Red Bull digital asset management Media Centre
Red Bull Racing and Scuderia Toro Rosso wanted to quickly and easily share real time F1 images with the media through a digital asset management system - live and dramatic pit lane photos and race action as it happened - to be able to take their message, their brand, and their sponsors' brands to a public hungry for action shots.
Red Bull F1 wanted:
- Seamless, flexible format image and press pack distribution to global media agencies - so the media focus is on the story, not on access to the assets.
- Consistent brand guidelines for sharing and distribution - ensuring brand integrity.
- An image library of achieved photographs - to build a rich resource of image assets.
- A web-based system - for increased reach, speed and flexibility.
Red Bull F1 chose Brandworkz digital asset management.
They are extremely pleased they did:
"We had a very clear idea of what we wanted and, as with everything in Formula One, extremely demanding requirements. In the end it was obvious that only Brandworkz could offer us the features and the flexibility that we insisted on. The sponsors, as much as anyone, are very impressed with the increased public profile the system has given us. Brandworkz lives up to their sales pitch and the support has been incomparable." David Granger, Website Manager Red Bull F1
How the Red Bull F1 Media Centre works
Brandworkz digital asset management provides a media centre solution for distinct user groups.
- Internal Digital Asset Management: A system for the internal Red Bull and Toro Rosso teams with merchandise, brand guidelines, logos and marketing toolkits.
- Integrated Digital Asset Management: Brandworkz powers the image library part of media centres for Red Bull and Toro Rosso shared images and press packs.
Brandworkz also acts as a photographic archive. From the fantastic F1 venues, including Ethiad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix Track to the classics including Silverstone, Monza and Interlagos, Red Bull are able to capture the spirit and excitement of F1 racing, to store it, share it and use it to maximum media effect.
Cue the campaign.
Brandworkz modules used:
- Digital Asset Management
- Brand Guidelines
- Reporting & Analysis