We are delighted to be ranked by G2 Crowd as one of the ‘best digital asset management software’ platforms available on the global market.
G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business software review platform, has released the Winter 2017 Digital Asset Management Grid report to help businesses make the best digital asset management software technology buying decision. The rankings are based on real user reviews, making this one of the most objective digital asset management reports around.
Brandworkz was named a High Performer in the best digital asset management software report, earning strong customer satisfaction marks alongside our market presence score.
The Grid leverages customer satisfaction data reported by authenticated users along with vendor market presence determined from social and public data. Based on a combination of these scores, each software solution is categorized as a Leader, High Performer, Contender or Niche.
- Strength in image file management – Users praised the image file management feature of digital asset management products, rating their satisfaction with the feature at an average of 94%. This was higher than the feature ratings for any other media type.
- Integrations with room to improve – In responses to feature questions, integrations with creative software was the lowest rated at 82%, suggesting that users were not completely satisfied with the connection between their digital asset management tool and their creative products of choice.
- Customer satisfaction declining – The Net Promoter Score (NPS) and customer satisfaction ratings of products appearing on the Grid all decreased incrementally or remained static since the Spring 2016 Digital Asset Management Grid Report.
About the Best Digital Asset Management Software Grid report:
- The report is based on more than 1,089 reviews written by business professionals.
- Of the 96 products listed in G2 Crowd’s Digital Asset Management category, the ranked products each received ten or more reviews to qualify for inclusion on the Grid.